Birmingham Drain Cleaning
Fast & Affordable Drain Snaking & Repair in Jefferson County
You can get your drains flowing like new when you call the Birmingham drain cleaning professionals at Craftsman Plumbing, Inc. Our team of drain cleaning experts use top-of-the-line drain cleaning equipment and can troubleshoot any clogged drain in your plumbing system.
"They continuously go above and beyond the call of duty anytime their
services are needed."
Read More Reviews
We Offer Multiple Solutions for Drain Cleaning
Craftsman Plumbing, Inc. has 25 years of experience and the tools to ensure that your drains are restored to full functionality. Our Birmingham drain cleaning experts use only non-invasive methods to clean and maintain your drainage system.
We give you multiple non-invasive options for drain cleaning:
- Chemical drain openers
- Plumbing snake
- Water jetting
- Cable augers
We can also efficiently take the piping apart and reconstruct them if need be, with little to no damage to your property. You can trust us to thoroughly investigate the cause behind your drain's blockage, recommend a suitable solution, and not leave until the problem is fixed.
Looking for Birmingham drain cleaning? Your satisfaction is our top priority, whatever it takes.
Common Causes of Clogged Drains
Blocked or clogged drains are a fairly common plumbing problem and is one of the main reasons people call a plumber. Some drain fixes are relatively easy but may require an inspection from a professional. It is important to realize that drains in different areas of the home get clogged in different ways. The one thing they have in common is that when the debris is left on the pipes for too long, the blockage can become severe.
There are plenty of reasons why your sinks, toilets, and sewer lines back up:
- Congealed cooking grease - It's best to collect your used cooking oils and grease in a used milk carton to dispose of safely in the trash.
- Soap and shampoo - Try rinsing out your drains once per month with hot water and vinegar in order to avoid needing our Birmingham drain cleaning experts.
- Food waste - The following food items should be disposed of in the garbage: coffee grounds, egg shells, pasta, rice, celery, and chicken bones all can do serious damage to your kitchen drain and your garbage disposal.
- Foreign objects - If you have any doubts, dispose of something in the trash can. Plumbing drains are designed only for particular items and can be sensitive to foreign objects.
- Hair - Hairstoppers are incredibly cheap and easy to install. They'll save your feet, drains, and wallet as hair in the shower drain is the number one reason we get called into a residence.
- Lint - Your washing machine's drain line is a common victim of negligence when it comes to protecting your drains. When your washing machine is done, all of your clothing's dirt and debris usually end up clogging your drain line. Consider a lint-trap to protect your drain line from future clogs.
So what do you do when you are dealing with water backing up or slow drains in your bathroom or kitchen? The first step is to call Craftsman Plumbing - we can get someone to you promptly to provide you with a $39 estimate.
Why You Should Not "DIY" Your Drains
Let's face it - nobody ever looks forward to calling a plumber for a drain cleaning service. In fact, most homeowners would rather roll up their sleeves and try to unblock a clog themselves to minimize costs. While some clogs can indeed be loosened with some light plunging, more substantial clogs can be difficult to clear without the proper training or equipment.
Likewise, drain snakes and rooters for-rent, as well as store-bought drain chemicals, can be highly dangerous if used incorrectly, even potentially leading to serious injury. A knowledgeable plumber will be able to clear the blockage safely and effectively, providing you with peace of mind knowing that the issue is fixed completely.
Our Drain Cleaning Experts Are Standing By - 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Customers can rely on family-owned Craftsman Plumbing, Inc. to be readily available. Our Birmingham drain cleaning professionals are knowledgeable and experienced in all the latest plumbing technology and approach every drain service with the most modern methods and equipment.