Septic Tank Repair in Birmingham
Craftsman Plumbing, Inc. – (205) 236-1119
All the drains in your home, including showers, sinks, and toilets, eventually travel down to your septic tank. If something goes wrong and the septic tank is clogged or damaged, it can result in a mess that is too big to miss, and definitely too big to ignore. If your septic tank is in need of repair, contact our Birmingham plumbing service specialists at Craftsman Plumbing, Inc.
The people of Birmingham know they can trust our team of plumbers because:
- We have been in the industry for 25+ years.
- We are backed by happy client testimonials.
- We are family-owned and operated.
- We have a 100% client-satisfaction guarantee.
Perhaps best of all, we always offer competitive pricing, show up on time, and staff Birmingham septic tank repair specialists who are both knowledgeable and courteous. With Craftsman Plumbing, Inc., gone are the days of wondering if your plumber will even crack a smile while on the job.
Call (205) 236-1119 to get a free estimate – just tell us what you know about your septic tank problem!
Signs Your Septic Tank Might Need Repair
If your septic tank is failing but you are not complete sure about it, you might want to consider yourself “lucky” since septic failures are usually immediately noticeable, disastrous, and quite odorous. Spotting the early signs of a septic tank failure can spare you, your family, and your home worlds of trouble and unpleasantness. In some cases, it might even be less expensive to repair your septic tank if the issue is caught early.
Here are a few signs of a failing septic tank system that every Birmingham homeowner should know:
- The drains in your home drain slowly, or the flushing of your toilets has slowed down noticeably.
- Water – not necessarily dirty water – has backed up into sinks, tubs, etc.
- The pipes make odd gurgling noises, either after a drain is used or at random intervals.
- Strong or persistent unpleasant odors permeate around your property.
- Spots of your lawn have become soggy or muddy, despite no rain.
- Vegetation around your lawn has improved in color and size – this is due to septic leaks fertilizing the soil.
Have you noticed any of these warning signs? Let our team know right away by calling (205) 236-1119. We handle all sorts of septic repair jobs in Birmingham, Bessemer, Hoover, and Fultondale.
When Your Septic Tank is Damaged, Act Fast!
Our Birmingham septic tank repair specialists know the urgency of fixing a damaged septic tank system. During your free estimate and initial consultation, we can tell you how quickly we can make it to your property and always stay true to our word. Be sure to also ask if any specials or coupons apply to your plumbing job!
Contact us today about your septic tank repair – we look forward to speaking with you.