Sewer Repair in Birmingham
Indications That Your Sewer Needs Repair
You probably know that sewer lines transport waste from your home to underground sewer mains. However, because they’re out of sight, it’s easy to forget how integral they are to a functioning plumbing system. A sewer line clog can cause raw sewage to back up through your drains, which could lead to serious home damage and a costly sewer line replacement. Sewage problems are not only messy, but they can spread disease and attract rodents. You can avoid this by paying attention to your home's drainage performance.
Signs Your Sewer Needs Repair:
- Slow flushing toilets – Does it take longer for your toilets to flush after use? This might indicate clogged sewer lines. To prevent overrunning toilets, it’s important to address this issue quickly.
- Gurgling sounds – While plumbing normally make sounds when in use, if you hear gurgling sounds, it might mean a clog. The gurgling sound comes from air that’s trapped in the pipe during a clog.
- Pools of Septic Water – If you notice pools of septic water in or outside of your home, it can mean there is a leak in your sewer line. Immediate sewer repairs can help you avoid further damage or costlier repairs.
- Lush green grass – Have you noticed lush patches of green grass around your home that weren’t there before? Before you get too excited, this could mean a leak in your sewer line that’s fertilizing your lawn and should be fixed quickly.
- Corroded or cracked pipes – Time and constant use can wear on sewer lines and corrode or crack the pipes. This can lead to leaks, which if left untreated, can cause serious foundational damage to your home.
Sewer Repair at a Fair & Reasonable Price
Our Birmingham sewer repair professionals have been diagnosing sewer systems and helping locals maintain their pipes for 25 years. Our plumbing services are tailored to your specific needs and to the highest standards in the industry. We can repair and even replace your entire sewer line system at a fair price.
When you designate a budget, we do not exceed that budget.
You can trust our sewer experts to find the issue and resolve it quickly, keeping you apprised of everything as we go. We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee to our customers so that they can feel secure in knowing that we will not stop until the job is done right.
The Latest Technology for Sewer Repair: Camera Inspections
At Craftsman Plumbing, Inc., we help you detect exactly where the source of your sewage issues through the use of the latest technology available. Our sewer line video inspection service can probe your entire system to determine where we need to look for damaging clogs without having to mine anything.
This method is relatively inexpensive compared to the traditional approach of using a snake and having to guess where the problem resides. We quickly repair the problem before it can cause further damage to your entire sewer line.
$525 Main Line unstop (from cleanout) with camera inspection. Cannot be combined with any other special. Services must be performed in a single appointment and not applicable during emergency hours.Valid from Dec 1, 2020 - Jun 30, 2021
On Time & Dependable Service
Rooted in Customer Service
Family-Owned & Operated
100% Client Satisfaction
Advanced Plumbing Technology
25 Years of Experience