Sewer Repair in Birmingham
From Sewer Cleaning To Repair We Have You Covered
You probably know that sewer lines transport waste from your home to underground sewer mains. However, because they’re out of sight, it’s easy to forget how integral they are to a functioning plumbing system. A sewer line clog can cause raw sewage to back up through your drains, which could lead to serious home damage and a costly sewer line replacement. Sewage problems are not only messy, but they can spread disease and attract rodents. You can avoid this by paying attention to your home's drainage performance.
Signs Your Sewer Needs Repair:
- Slow flushing toilets – Does it take longer for your toilets to flush after use? This might indicate clogged sewer lines. To prevent overrunning toilets, it’s important to address this issue quickly.
- Bugs and animals attracted to your yard – If you have a leak in your sewer line, it might be tough to notice. But if you notice an uptick in the bugs and animals attracted to your soil it could be because there's a leak in your sewer line that needs repair.
- Pools of Septic Water – If you notice pools of septic water in or outside of your home, it can mean there is a leak in your sewer line. Immediate sewer repairs can help you avoid further damage or costlier repairs.
- Lush green grass – Have you noticed lush patches of green grass around your home that weren’t there before? Before you get too excited, this could mean a leak in your sewer line that’s fertilizing your lawn and should be fixed quickly.
- Corroded or cracked pipes – Time and constant use can wear on sewer lines and corrode or crack the pipes. This can lead to leaks, which if left untreated, can cause serious foundational damage to your home.
Sewer Repair at a Fair & Reasonable Price
Our Birmingham sewer repair professionals have been diagnosing sewer systems and helping locals maintain their pipes for 25 years. Our plumbing services are tailored to your specific needs and to the highest standards in the industry. We can repair and even replace your entire sewer line system at a fair price.
Contact us today if you need our Birmingham sewer cleaning & repair professionals. When you designate a budget, we do not exceed that budget.
You can trust our sewer experts to find the issue and resolve it quickly, keeping you apprised of everything as we go. We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee to our customers so that they can feel secure in knowing that we will not stop until the job is done right.
4 Signs you Need Sewer Cleaning
1. Gurgle - If you ever hear a bubbling or gurgling sound coming from unused plumbing appliances, then make sure to give our Birmingham sewer cleaning experts a call. The air in your sewer isn't getting out and is being forced up your plumbing's water so you should know that pressure is building.
2. Multiple slow drains - If there's one slow drain then you just need a good drain cleaning. But if you have slow draining across the board, then your sewer line is the likely culprit.
3. Backflow - If you ever have sewer water or your dish washer's used water coming up and out of your drains, then make sure to give our Birmingham sewer cleaning experts a call.
4. Foul smells - When your sewer line is clogged, the air in it has nowhere to go but up and through your home. Look for the smells in your basement or bathroom and act promptly.
The Latest Technology for Sewer Repair: Camera Inspections
At Craftsman Plumbing, Inc., we help you detect exactly where the source of your sewage issues through the use of the latest technology available. Our sewer line video inspection service can probe your entire system to determine where we need to look for damaging clogs without having to mine anything.
This method is relatively inexpensive compared to the traditional approach of using a snake and having to guess where the problem resides. We quickly repair the problem before it can cause further damage to your entire sewer line.