Birmingham Water Heater Repair
Making Sure You Don't Run Out of Hot Water
Craftsman Plumbing, Inc. understands the importance of a water heater to every household or business in Birmingham, Bessemer, Hoover, and Fultondale. With this in mind, our plumbing experts have spent years refining their skills in water heater repair and installation to make sure that you always have a supply of hot water. We can troubleshoot any water heater types including conventional and tankless water systems.
5 Signs You Need Water Heater Repair
1. Cold flashes in your hot shower - Some cold water in your hot shower might seem natural, but it's a sign that your water heater has a leak on the inside that could use repair.
2. Strange noises - Because of the heating element, sediment build-up in your tank water heater is completely natural. Over time these sediments will combine to make some noise and that's when you should call in your Birmingham water heater repair experts because your unit needs a good cleaning.
3. Leaks - As the water heats up, it'll expand enough to cause a leak in your tank every now and then. Don't fret, these leaks happen especially with older units.
4. Low water pressure - Another indicator of sediment build-up is that your water pressure has gotten slower over time. When there's sediment build-up, your water is going to be heavier and thus will need more force to come out at the same strength.
5. Water that's off - If your water looks or smells different, call in your Birmingham water heater repair experts. Look out for rusty colored water, or a smell that you just can't place.
Choosing the Right Water Heater Replacement
Our Birmingham water heater experts can exhaust all their skills and power to repair your faulty unit, but there are times when replacement is the best route to take instead. A new water heater may be costly upfront, but when you choose the right system with energy-efficient features, it can help you save more in the long run.
Our expert technicians can help you determine which new system best meets the needs of your household. Call today to schedule an appointment!
Is Tankless Water Heater Suitable for Your Needs?
A conventional water heater comes with a tank that holds the amount of hot water available for use. An incorrectly sized conventional water heater can either cut your hot water supply in the middle of a shower or waste away unused hot water. Many households do not want to deal with this inconvenience, and that is why tankless water heaters are gaining popularity.
Here are some other advantages of a tankless water heater:
- Continuous hot water
- Durable and long lasting
Craftsman Plumbing, Inc. expertly installs your new water heater with the professionalism our customers have learned to expect from us. We even haul away your old water heater and thoroughly clean all debris from the work area before leaving.
Schedule an appointment with our Birmingham water heater repair & installation experts by calling (205) 236-1119!